Me and Kate
Monday, March 5, 2007
Survival Mode
Donovan and I have affectionately started calling this portion of our lives "survival mode". We aren't getting lots of sleep and I nurse the girls AROUND THE CLOCK! Sometimes its easier to nurse them at the same time but its truly a juggling act when I do so I prefer to feed them seperately but when you do the math it takes us an hour instead of 30 minutes and did I mention they eat every 2 hours?! Its safe to say we are busy people but I laugh because luckily we already laid down our lives when we had Miles. We have no social status anymore and well... it doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. But, I will say I love my job as a mommy. There is nothing in the world I feel more equipt at doing than just being the mommy of my sweet Miles, Emily and Kate! Praise the Lord for giving me the best job in the world, not to mention the HARDEST job I have ever had or ever will. Here are our latest pics but they just don't do our beautifyul children justice!! (not that I'm partial)
My Favorite Pastime!!
Is this odd behavior?
Me and Kate
Me and Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment