Friday, July 13, 2007

Funny Things

Funny things are always happening all around me. Its always entertaining. I remember thinking to myself before I had kids, will I ever be able to laugh in the moment of sheer chaos. Well I have the answer.........most definitey YES! Thank you God for giving me a sense of humor. God obviously has a sense of humor as well because I see him doing things to me everyday that I know He is up there laughing about. "Well, lets just see how Shawna will get out of this one...ha ha ha!" Miles diserves a full page of funny things he has come up with starting with:

1. assuming this very interesting postion when he goes #2 (to be polite), he just turns upside down with his rear in the air and well... goes. Its remarkable how he does this, I mean working against gravity and all. I have heard most kids squat behind the couch but not my Miles he's not shy.

2. The other thing he loves is repeating things I say. Luckily the one that stuck isn't that bad. "Awwwwwwww Maaaaaaaaan"! Do I really say that all the time?? Yes, I guess I do but now my son says it ALL the time. Misses a basket ball shot..."awwwwwwwww maaaaaaaan". Drops his spoon and even for no reason at all; its truly his phrase of choice.

I could go on and on but I am 1. out of energy and 2. Holding Emily which makes it hard to type!

So that was fun, I will have to do this again sometime.

Here are some new pics.








No comments: