For those of you who actually read our blog site- I have had some issues with our last site so here we are on the road again! Take two I like to say.
Seeing that we left off when I was .. oh about 5 month pregnant a few things have progressed. We are now 33 weeks and growing. Both girls are head down (last time we checked) and doing very well. They weighed almost 3lbs a month ago so we are hoping for some chunkier babies when we go back on Wednesday. Afterall if I'm getting bigger we must be doing something right. So lets see... our next Dr.'s appointment is Friday which does me no good for the most part. They just check heartbeats (which of course is important) but that is the only thing we seem to get accomplished. Its a waiting game folks and did I mention I AM NOT PATIENT! They will just tell me to keep them in there for another month... easy for them to say. I will say that I had a rough couple of weeks with no sleep and crazy discomfort but things are actually getting a bit better (as far as sleeping). I think it depends on what position they are in when it comes to comfort. I think they are learning to work as a team because they don't seem to be moving in opposite directions quite as much. They have be known to push each other back and forth (which is really painful) but for the most part I think they love each other!
Well lets pray for another successful week as I hold on tight. I have been answering a lot of "when are you due?" questions lately, that and "wow looks like you'll have another one any day now huh?" Right!! At least I can say "THEY'RE TWINS"!!
No comments:
Post a Comment