Let's see the last couple of days have really been interesting for us!! Monday night I almost tripped over my shoe in the floor and in the progress of trying to catch myself strained a stomach muscle! Tuesday morning I woke up in horrible pain, called the doctor and made an appointment to go in. The same afternoon (burning time until the appointment) walked in Miles room- in which I thougt was quite childproof, to find him standing on top of his lego box reaching for something on the dresser. I tried to coax him down when all of the sudden it slipped out from under him causing him to thrash his head into the dresser knob! Yes, there was blood and a gash on the back of his head. I don't know what to do, my mind is clouded so of course I call Donovan crying and then my mom to get advice and then the pediatrician. I needed someone to tell me if the kid needed stitches or not!! Long story short we got him glued up and it looks good, I pulled some muscles and will just have to live with it until they heal after the birth!
So that catches us up to Wednesday when went for our ultrasound. We were there for 2 hours because the sonographer kept tracking baby Kate's umbilical cord blood. Turns out it isn't flowing properly but they are both thriving very well at approx. 4 1/2 lbs. They told me they wanted to keep an eye on her so I needed to return next Friday for another ultrasound to make sure she is still growing and functioning. My doctor said if they felt she was having a failure to thrive they would go ahead and deliver them.
Now in the midst of all the chaos I somehow find peace that only God has provided us! I know their birthdays have already been chosen by our Father and nothing can change that. Of course in saying that I am extremely uncomfortable so if by chance that birthday might happen to come sooner than later I will consider that the WILL OF GOD! Honestly I want the best for our babies so whatever it takes to get them here safe and sound.... but please God let it be sooner ( as long as we pass 35 weeks), I have some things I HAVE to get done : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment