Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My precious life

So here we are 2 months down the road and my girls and son are blossoming.. much like spring (how quaint). I think things are getting easier in some areas and maybe harder in others. They are somewhat easier to feed and take places but are very alert and don't sleep as much so I feel the need to spend quality time with them (which consist of lost of smiling and babbling on my part). It's funny, I thought I had grown out of that stage. They are precious though.. all of them, even sometimes my husband.
God is really giving us a sense of peace about Emi. I know its b/c we have our prayer warriors all over it. I truly believe it is improving by the day. She is responding so much more to noises than ever before and I BELIEVE in miracles from God when He wills them. Kate is my little smiley girl. She is so full of JOY. Miles is doing much better at loving instead of "fighting" on his sisters. Sometimes I feel like I don't have one moment to myself.. oh wait I don't but when I look at my kids I know it is all worth it. One day I will find myself again but I don't know what I will do with her (me?). We will have to do lunch or something. So people told me raising kids is hard.. full time and what not but you just will never fully understand until that baby makes its way here that you will pretty much be laying down your life and your personal needs for about 18 years. What joy and yet what WORK it involves. I think I will pause a moment to give myself a pat on the back.
OK... I really miss you all out there who are so far away. Thanks to my loyal bloggers- you know who you are, who check for updates everyday. I will try not to let you down.
Here are some pics from last night.







Tuesday at their pediatrician apt.
Emi weighed in at 9 lbs 14 oz and 22" and Kate was 9 lbs 9 oz and 21.25" Way to go Kate..she wasn't going to be left behind by chuncky monkey. I hope Emi doesn't get a complex from that comment :) Miles is a stout.. oh wait he says he prefers not to reveal his weight or height at this time (check back in a month when he turns the big 2)
PS Kate is on the left and Emi on the right

No comments: