Sorry it's taken until now to get the news out but my trusty internet is not so TRUSTY!!!! We went for the appointment on Thursday and they did some of the same tests and some different. The first test showed that she had severe hearing loss in the left and moderate in the right. This test on Thurs showed both ears were mild to moderate so that is a great improvement!!! I was told she can hear up to 45 to 50 dbs if anyone knows what that means (a normal to loud conversation). But we are still seeing a specialist who will most likely fit her with hearing aids to help her speech development. Now, as Chrisitians this is just the first step to healing because I know God can do increasingly more than I could ever imagine. So praise God for what HE has done and is going to do! Thank you for all your prayers! I know God is moving mountains because of your prayers!
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shawna and Donovan,
We continue to pray for ALL of you and thank God for what He is doing to unstop the ears of your little one.
I can understand and sympathize, at least in part, with your exhaustion and busy house. Our little twins were almost one when we got them, and I certainly haven't breast fed them :), but twins are tiring! What one of them won't think of, the other one will. Ours have started climbing out of their cribs, so we have put them in toddler beds and they aren't sleeping as well. When one wakes up, they seem to feel as if it their duty to wake up the other. . . Sigh. Sleep is something we vaguely recall.
Anyway, we pray God's sustaining grace and peace in your lives. And we continue to pray complete health and healing for ALL the McKeowns.
Much love.
Post a Comment