Well we have great news that our baby girls are doing very well. Turns out baby Kate is doing much better and making it apparent today with her swift moves. She wouldn't exactly hold still long enough to get any doppler record from her umbilical cord, but they somehow read enough to know that my baby girls will remain in womb for......... well that is the question. I can just see it know, had we delivered because of this Emily blaming her sister for getting kicked out of the womb too early. Anyway, we are all resting easy (figuratively) and only know that it is all in God's hands. My doctor did go ahead and schedule an induction for February 22nd just in case these girls find their home a little too cozy! Oh how I pray they will come on their own will BEFORE that day... if I wasn't clear B.E.F.O.R.E. that day! My poor little ligaments are barely holding on. The good news is the doctor said we are 1 cm dilated, which I know doesn't mean much but to me it does mean progress.
As our journey progresses on for now, I will strive to keep my thoughts on things above and know that my burden may be heavy at times but the day I finally get to look upon the faces of my two girls will be one of the greatest, most amazing feelings I have ever felt!!
Here is the latest mug shot! Warning: the graphic content may be too much for some to handle!

Here are a couple of other sweet pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment