Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bets are off!!

Well for all those who have chosen Valentine's Day as "THE DAY" tough luck! No end in sight. I haven't had one contraction since last weekend and I have a feeling it just ain't happening tonight. Oh well at least I get dinner out of it. I haven't been out of the house in three days and I could lose it at any time. Poor Miles just runs around the house from the kitchen to the living room for his exercise. He was so used to getting out and running errands with me all the time. We both had it good. But I guess now he has two more little girls to torture along with the dog so that should keep him somewhat busy! Well unless God has mercy on my soul tonight and we go into labor this will be another day to lay down in the history books!

No comments: