Friday, February 9, 2007

Time is still ticking away......

Well here we are at 36 weeks, still pregnant, still growing! We had another ultrasound today and everything looks great.. praise the Lord!! They both weigh about 5 1/2 pounds. We actually got to see them kick each other back and forth on the monitor today, it was so hilarious! All I can say if it weren't for the amniotic fluid those girls would be feeling it much worse. So if anyone has a clue when I am going to deliver these girls please let me know, I would really like to know. The doctor's office called today with a definite schedule for the 22nd of February for induction. Please if there is any mercy... come now girls, come NOW! I have been sleeping sitting straight up in bed, seems to be the only position I am not being stabbed in the ribs by a foot or prodded in the bladder with a head (thanks Kate). Life as we know it is officially on Hold! So here is a picture of me a couple of days ago. Don't mess with me, I could totally knock you out with one swoop!

As far as the men in my life, Donovan is super dad hanging on his last limb. I truly feel for him. He has had to play the role of super hubby and Mr. Mom both for the last few months. Now don't get me wrong I still do my share of work but for the most part I give him total props for being the best husband and daddy a woman and son could ever wish for! I love him dearly and would not bear children for just anyone- especially TWO! As far as Miles, he is still the center of our universe. He makes us laugh and gives us more joy than we could ever imagine anything on this earth giving. He is very independent, going down the stairs front ways, turning the lights on by himself, speaking sweet words such as "yuv you" which of course translates to I love you! I couldn't ask for a better life even if this one is the most challenging out of anything I have ever done- its TOTALLY worth every minute~!
For those of you out there who can drink- alcohol that is, raise a glass and toast to us for the journey is almost over!
Signing out hopefully for the last time as a pregnant woman (but somehow I doubt it)
Shawna

No comments: