Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Contractions!!!

Yes, it is finally coming to a close.. that is my pregnancy. I started having sporactic contractions and have been timing them while my hubby is sleeping.
Much like the first time!) As you will see it is 4 am and I obviously can't sleep but am not quite ready to go to the hospital yet. Like I said SPORATIC contractions. This could actually take a while but I am hoping we do at least hold off until the sun is up...I'm fond of daylight. So if your out there reading this please pray for a safe and natural delivery of our girls and I will post pics when we get home from the hospital! Thanks for everyone's love and encouraging words throughout this pregnancy. We couldn't have made it without your moral support and prayers. And of course mostly thanks to God who has carried Donovan and I through 37 weeks of a long but beautiful pregnancy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Paula and I are totally excited for you guys. We will be praying for you.

God Bless,
Jason

Vicki Tuegel said...

Congratulations! Shawna, I think you looked beautiful in all your pictures. Your body has done a fabulous job of carrying those babies to term. I'd like to tell you to take a well-deserved rest . . . but alas . . . there will be no rest for you for about 18 years!

We can't wait to see ALL of you next weekend, Lord willing!

Jennifer said...

EEEEEE!!!!! I am SO excited!!! And to think, there was a time when you didn't think you would ever have one baby. Let alone 3!! I miss you guys so much. Let us know how you are doing.

Jenn Mattix